Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kellee's Senior Portraits



I really want to post more of these fun photos I took of Kellee and her boyfriend Mitch, so stay tuned! But for now, here are a few of Kellee's photos that I took this past Saturday. After two times of rescheduling due to rain, we were finally able to take Kellee's photos and only had to deal with a bit of wind, which actually made some of the photos really nice as her hair blew into the wind!
Kellee and Mitch were so sweet together, a ton of fun to photograph. They were ready for anything! I really LOVE the jumping shot of the two of them. They are both atheletes, (soccer and volleyball) so I think it really is a great photo to show the two of them having fun together and showing off their jumping skills!
Hope you two enjoyed the photo shoot as much as I did. Can't wait to share the rest with you!!!


No comments: