Monday, September 27, 2010

The Ebaugh Family!







On Sunday, I started my morning with a refreshing session with two of the most beautiful baby girls I have ever met, along with their amazing families and grandparents. We traveled to Pennsylvania to take photos of the girls, who had traveled from Philidelphia, PA and Denver, CO to visit family, and they wanted to schedule a photo shoot along with their stay.
The girls, Lily and Aspen, were great models. It was funny to see all of the commotion and noise we had to make to get their attention towards the camera. Their personalities are so unique, even at only five months old! I think I captured some great images, and I hope they will be ones the families will treasure for years! Thank you for thinking so highly of my work and asking me to photograph your family...I had a wonderful time!!!

1 comment:

Ana Isabel said...

The girls are so cute!!! Love it!