Monday, March 2, 2009

Rebekah & Alex's Wedding




We had an amazing time at Rebekah & Alex's wedding this past Saturday. I was so amazed when I arrived at Rebekah's parent's house, and all of the bridesmaids were practically ready to go! We got started on photos early, and the entire day went so well & was so relaxed! Rebekah looked absolutely amazing, and I could tell the first second I saw Alex, that he was estatic to be marrying his beautiful bride in just a few hours.
Their reception took place at Wakefield Valley Golf Course, which was so beautiful with the vaulted ceilings in the reception hall, and made for some beautiful dancing photos!
Be sure to check out my flickr site for even more photos of their special day!
Congratulations Rebekah & Alex & I can't wait to hear about how wonderful Antigua was!!! Have a pina colada for us & we'll see you when you get back!!!


No comments: