Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Snaps with the 50mm




First of all, how about them O's?!? Matt & I watched the game as I yelled at the TV screen for them to run faster...I knew they couldn't hear me, but I still yelled! We can't wait to get to more games this year, since we're so close to the stadium.
I was getting my camera equipment ready for some headshots I'm taking tomorrow, and I got out my 50mm lenes again. I forgot how much I love using it...I love how the photos fall out of focus...This is my favorite lens to use for brides and females, because I think it is so beautiful and soft. I'm looking forward to blogging some of the shots I take tomorrow, but these are just a few snapshots from around our house, along with my "mini gallery" in our upstairs hallway that has all of my college framed photos from shows!


1 comment:

kerryoutdesigns said...

I love those shots! That's an awesome camera. I might need to hire you to take pics of my bridal shower stuff I made haha