Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tim & Keeley's Wedding





















Tim and Keeley got married on a beautiful sunny day in June. At first, I was afraid we would have to fight off the rain, but all we had to fight off was some bugs and gnats outside by the church while we were taking photos outside.
Their day was filled with love. All of the little hand-made touches that Keeley put together really made everything come together with all of the decorations.
My favorite part of the entire day was definately the five or so minutes we had to take photos at Baker Park, where Tim proposed to Keeley. From the photos I took there, you could tell that they are destined to be together. Keeley wouldn't stop smiling, and the two of them hardly took their eyes off each other.
Tim and Keeley, I hope you love the photos I am sharing today. I am working on editing the other images, but I hope these photos help you to re-live your wedding day, and I hope they made your first week back at work a little sweeter!!!
Check Flickr for even more photos!!!

No comments: