Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jessica & Steve's Engagement






I couldn't believe that the gentleman at the Oriole's park said we could take photos anywhere in the stadium last week for Jessica & Steve's engagement pics. It took me a second to get my ideas together, but we had so much fun crusing around the stadium and choosing the best spots for photos. Steve proposed to Jessica on opening day for the Orioles this year, and it was only fitting that we got some photos around the stadium. And because they were up for anything, I think my favorite photo is the first jumping shot! We also headed over to the Inner Harbor that day and took a few snaps before the wind and dark clouds left us heading for home and rescheduling the second part of our photo shoot.
This past Saturday, we met up at Centennial Park and got some beautiful fall backgrounds for our photos there. The two photo shoots really summarized their life here in Maryland. They are both from the Mid-west, and that's where they are getting married next year, so Jessica thought it would be great to have photos around Baltimore and their lives here.
I had a great time both days heading out with you two. I hope you love these photos, and I can't wait to show you the rest!!!

1 comment:

JN.S said...

awesome! we love them :) Can't wait to see the rest!