Wednesday, May 19, 2010

VT Graduate :)






I had the best weekend last week...Matt & I left late Thursday night from Towson with the car packed and spent the night at my parent's house. The next morning, the "hokie-mobile" complete with every imaginable VT sticker decal made the trek to Blacksburg to celebrate my awesome brother's graduation from the ocean engineering department. It really was an awesome weekend...we brought Ruger, and him and my brother's dog, Porthos, kept each other company while we attended the ceremonies.
I really wish every graduate could be this great of a model for me. Matthew kept looking over for photos & when I asked him to wave from the stage, he did! I was super nervous and shaking while taking pictures when his name was called, but I was actually able to capture some great shots. And I have to say, we were the #1 fans-sitting in the front row with the 8 foot long OE sign my mom made to show our support :)
I'm so pround of him & so happy for his success! Now it's on to the real world ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Matt! Porthos looks so cute with his little cap :-)

Sue B. said...

Great photos, Desi! Congratulations, Matthew! WooHoo!

Sue B.