Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby Hailey (and Big Brother Andrew)




A few weekends ago, I finally had my camera and was able to take some "official" photos of baby Hailey, my neighbor's second beautiful baby. You might remember her big brother, Andrew, from posts before. I wasn't able to get to the hospital when miss Hailey was born, but I was so happy to be able to take photos of her with all of her cute girly stuff! Her closet is full of adorable outfits, so it was really hard to decide what to put her in. I just loved the first photo when we put her on the afghan...she fell asleep in such a cute position (although it didn't seem very comfy!) And of course, I had to take some photos of Andrew while I was there. He was showing off his toy tractor in his soon-to-be new bedroom! These kids are just so cute...and I love being able to capture photos of them when I come to visit!

No comments: