Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gearing up for a Winter Wedding




This morning I have a delay for work due to the snow, so I worked on getting my gear together for Megan & Stephen's winter wedding on Saturday in La Plata. And of course, I couldn't let you down without posting a few photos of Ruger! He was enjoying playing outside in the 8 or so inches we got in Baltimore & even one of him watching the snow out the window. (the pics are out of order, but still!) I could tell he was busting to go outside & play, so I was happy to have some free time this morning when it was light outside to take him out!
Hope everyone is staying safe & warm in this weather!

2 comments:

Ana Isabel said...

Desiree! I saw you have a shootsac!!! I've been wanting to get one but I hadn't personally known anybody that had one. How do you like it?

Desiree said...

Hey Ana! This was the first wedding using the shootsac...I really loved having everything I needed for the day right with me without having to carry my big camera bag. If you want to check it out sometime, send me an email & stop by! I would be happy to let you borrw it for a bit to try out!