Sunday, June 12, 2011

Judy & Mike's Wedding Highlights









We spent last night at the beautiful Rusty Scupper restaurant for Judy & Mike's big day. I know they are heading on their honeymoon tomorrow morning, so I promised Judy I would post some photo highlights so she could see some before they left! I can't say enough about how perfect this day was for both of them; reflecting their personalities wonderfully!
I hope you love these photos & stay tuned for more images later this week! Congratulations Judy & Mike!!!

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Such a pretty post! They look amazing together. My sister is also tying the knot and I am planning to book one of the home studios NYC for her bachelorette cum bridal shower party. Red and grey are looking really good in these pictures. I can have a dress code for the party.