Monday, June 4, 2012

Matthew & Kathleen - Surprise Engagement

















I embarked on the most exciting and nerve-wracking photo shoot of my career when I photographed my brother's surprise proposal to the amazing girl of his dreams. I'm so glad the photos are in focus and turned out, because with all of the crying and shaking I was doing, I was able to capture what most people do not have any record of - the day their lives change forever and they say "Yes" to marry the person of their dreams.
Kathleen had no idea that Matthew was proposing - she thought it was just a photo shoot we were doing so that she could surprise him with a canvas print on their anniversary. Little did she know, she was set up!
We spent the day roaming around Virginia in Yorktown & surrounding areas to capture their personalities and glowing smiles as that gorgeous ring flashed sparkle all over the place.
Kathleen & Matthew - I'm so glad I was able to be part of your special day and was able to capture the exciting time in your lives. I can't wait for the wedding!!! Congratulations!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

AWWWWWW!! How awesome :)
Congrats to Matthew and Kathleen!
Great pictures once again Desi :)

Ana Isabel said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is perfect!!!!!!! I be you had so much fun doing this :-) Congrats to your brother!!!