Thursday, October 22, 2009

Monica & Jake's Wedding Day












I had SO many photos that I wanted to share from Monica & Jake's wedding. I had some fun putting together these collages to show some highlights and some of my favorite images from the day. I had so much fun with Monica and Jake on their wedding day. They didn't care that it was raining, they only cared that the two of them were together and they were celebrating their marriage with their famiy and friends. And boy, did their friends know how to party and dance! The dance floor was packed most of the afternoon! Thank you so very much for letting me share in your amazing wedding day. You two were awesome!

3 comments:

kerryoutdesigns said...

Your photos are so beautiful! That looked like a nice wedding :) So sweet!

Kerry Out Designs said...

Your photos are so beautiful! That looked like a nice wedding :) So sweet!

arlicohe said...

You both look so happy! Beautiful pictures!
We wish you many happy years together, Congratulations!
The Cohe's