Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Rinnier Family!!!



Sunday, I had a great time spending the afternoon with my friend and colleague, Amy, and her amazing family and new baby boy, James. I have heard so much about the little guy, and just this weekend got to finally meet him in person! Boy, is he cuter than a button!!! He was such a perfect model, laughing at mom throughout the photos of him by himself, and laughing at me when I tried to get his attention during the family photos. I think the photos the family are just precious, and I hope they capture the perfect memories of this stage in James' life!!!
It was so wonderful to meet the entire family, and I hope you LOVE your photos!!!
Click HERE for some more of my favorite photos!!!

1 comment:

Phil Romans said...

Did you have any portable lighting with you?
Nice open shade!