Monday, March 15, 2010

Greater Baltimore's Junior Miss Program



This past Saturday, I photographed the second year of the Greater Baltimore's Junior Miss Program. I was a participant in the program during my junior year of high school and was so happy to photograph the event again this weekend and to capture images of the seven talented ladies who competed this year. All of the girls were shining stars on the stage. As well as being talented and beautiful, the girls were also talented scholars with high GPAs and great potential. It was a pleasure to photograph such a great group of ladies!
On another note, today marks my 100th Post on my blog!!! :) I wish I would blog more often, but life happens. I try to at least post a few images of most of my freelance jobs, as well as the occasional Ruger photo or fun image. I hope everyone who reads my blog enjoys what I post :)



1 comment:

kerryoutdesigns said...

I love all your posts of course! Your Ruger photos are so good. You need to take pictures of Luna for me sometime!