Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Countdown has Begun :)


I realized today is a random day to start counting down, but we are 3 weeks & 2 days away from our much needed vacation to HAWAII!!! The full 6 pack will be together again very soon & we can't wait to spend some time relaxing. It's going to be an amazing trip :) This picture above is from last weekend when we spent the day at Matt & rest of the Washington College alumni.
Oh, and the Ruger photo is not random...Today, Ruger is 9 months old! (From our guess when he was born) So I sang Happy Birthday to him only for him to stare at me and wag his tail because his mom was acting silly & giving him extra treats. I don't think he minded at all, and I think he wishes he had a birthday celebration every day. I figured no one would mind seeing another photo of a cute puppy dog, right?!?

1 comment:

Erica said...

have fun in Hawaii!!!!! SO Jealous!