Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Grad Gift :)




These pics are a few weeks old, but I finally got a chance to post a few snapshots of my brother's graduation gift that Matt & I gave him. I really didn't want to just give him cash, so I decided it would be funnier, more annoying, and hilarious to fill his bedroom at home with over 140 maroon & orange balloons (100 with $1 bills in them!)
I figured also that he could either get really annoyed at me for filling his room or he would laugh & love it. The later occurred, and I think he actually enjoyed spending time popping all of them & collecting his gift :)
I had this idea for a while, and I'm really glad I didn't chicken out. It was a blast filling them all up with mom (and help from dad's air compressor) and only took about 2 hours! The pups weren't sure what to think of all the balloons, but Ruger & Porthos finally decided to check it all out, although we weren't able to get a picture of them in the room!
I will plan to hide all of my spare keys to my house from my brother if and when I ever have another big event happen in my life ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! That was an awesome idea!

Ana Isabel said...

Desiree this was SUUUCH a good idea! I love it!!!

Sue B. said...

What a great idea! I love the photos! Sue B.

Anonymous said...

That's a really neat idea! Congratulations Matt!