Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sarah & Tony's Wedding!























Last night, we photographed Sarah & Tony's beautiful summer wedding at Boulder Ridge at Liberty Mountain. It rained all morning, but when it came time to take photos before the wedding, the sun shined & everything was perfect. Sarah was a picture perfect bride and I think the most relaxed girl I've ever photographed on her wedding day!
Sarah & Tony decided to have a first look and see each other before the ceremony so that they could take photos prior and be able to enjoy the reception with their guests in the evening without taking time for photos afterwards. The timeline worked out great, and their first look was priceless! I loved taking their first photos together all around the property.
After we finished the formal photos, Sarah & Tony signed the Ketubah, the Jewish marriage contract with their family and friends witnessing their marriage. Then, the ceremony took place outdoors on the patio & the cocktail hour and reception in the rustic lodge on Liberty Mountain.
After dinner & toasts, the night went on with plenty of dancing. I don't remember seeing the dance floor empty the entire night! They danced to the Hora & put Sarah, Tony, and also Sarah's parents up on chairs in the middle of the circles!
The entire day was amazing, and I'm so glad I was able to be part of Sarah & Tony's wedding. I hope you both have an amazing time on your honeymoon, and I hope these photos with help you re-live last night before you leave! Congrats to you both!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. and Miss. Bizzarri,

The pictures turned out awesome. Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Steve

Desiree said...

So glad you like them! Sarah and Tony were so awesome to work with! I think you will be very pleased with the rest of the photos. I love them all!