Monday, July 19, 2010

Keri & Jim's Wedding




























Keri & Jim's wedding day was a hot one. But we still managed to sneak outside for some amazing portraits at each location with them and the bridal party including some of the most beautiful and colorful wedding colors and flowers. I've known Keri since we both were really little, and it was so much fun to be the photographer at her wedding and see so many fun familiar faces during the day!
I really LOVE the portraits of Keri that I took at her parent's house. She was smiling ear to ear as she walked out of the bedroom after getting dressed. You could tell she was thrilled to be getting married!
We started in Littlestown, PA for her bridal portraits, family, and bridesmaid photos, and then we headed straight to the church to capture photos of Jim & his (many) men and boys that were part of his bridal party. The little boys kept me busy...making sure they were all looking and smiling at the same time!
The ceremony was at the church Keri grew up going to, Trinity Lutheran Church in Taneytown, and then the reception was at the beautiful Wakefield Valley Golf Course in Westminster, MD. I also had a great time working with Marshall of Maverick Productions Videography company capturing all of the action on the dance floor.
Keri & Jim, I know you are enjoying the Carribbean right now, soaking up the sun, but I can't wait for you to come back home & see these highlights from your special day. I think you will be pleased :)

3 comments:

Ana Isabel said...

I love the colors!!!! Great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Those look great Desi! You did a wonderful job, and it was so much fun seeing you and your mom!

Desiree said...

Thanks girls! I had a blast at this wedding. Allison, it was great to see you too! You looked lovely!