Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Erica & Andrew ~ Engagement






Erica & Andrew started out my Sunday morning right. We met at Starbucks in Towson, and Erica had my favorite drink waiting for me. I knew it was going to be a great day :) Erica knows me well...having been an photo intern for us at Towson a few years ago & now a freelance photographer, she knew how much better I operate with a good cup of coffee ;)
The sun was shining and it actually warmed up quickly while we were out taking pictures. We started at Loch Raven Reservoir where we found spots of beautiful morning light and dew on grass that made for some beautiful highlights in the photos. The two of them were so funny and were constantly making each other crack up.
After we walked & drove around the woods & scenic spots around the reservoir, we headed to Towson's football stadium, where they met in marching band & had some fun playing aroud with photos on the football field and stands. Erica & Andrew are both in the same fraternity family, so they wore their letters proudly & were all smiles as we finished up their session.
It was so hard to choose a few of my favorites to showcase on the blog. I know you guys are probably busting to see these images, and I hope you love them. Erica, I hope you get used to being in front of the camera instead of the operator, because you were beautiful, and I know your wedding photos will be just as awesome! :)

3 comments:

Ana Isabel said...

I LOVE the first b&w photo!!!!

Desiree said...

Thanks Ana! I love how her eyes pop in the b/w version! ;)

Erica said...

You are awesome.

Just saying ;-)


Can't wait to see the rest!

p.s. once I can put the photos from the wedding I photographed right after our session up on my blog, I'll have to send it to you!