Sunday, October 31, 2010

Craig & Christine's Wedding




















I couldn't help but post this many photos of Craig & Christine's wedding. I took SO many photos of their beautiful fall day. Their wedding colors stood out perfectly against the golf course grounds and changing colors of the trees overlooking the ceremony site.
Craig & Christine got married at the Links in Gettysburg last weekend. We were looking forward to their wedding since last year when they booked me and after we had so much fun during their engagement session last fall. You might recognize a few of the bridal party members as well, as both Rebekah & Alex, and Liv & Andy were all part of the bridal party, as well as past clients of mine! My brother, Matthew, was also in the bridal party, along with some other great friends of Craig & Christine. All of the bridal party was especially awesome, because they all stood on the edge of the bridge on the golf course for me to get some amazing photos with the sunset and reception site in the background. I could tell they were hesitant about my idea, but were up for it none the less!
And I loved how happy both Craig and Christine both looked. Christine's dress looked amazing on her, and I could tell that Craig was having a good time at his wedding because he was out there on the dance floor most of the night!!! And those bright orange heels that Christine wore peeked out from under her dress to bring such a pop of color to the photos.
I'm so happy for you both. I hope you had an amazing time in Jamaica, and I hope you love each and every one of these photos. There are so many more that I want to share, but these are some of my very favorites! Congrats to you both!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I wanted to say how amazing all of these photos are and how much I love them, but all that I can come up with to really get my point across is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! You and your mom made taking all of the photos so much fun!

Ana Isabel said...

I love the shoe photo and the one on the bridge a lot!!!!