Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blog Ideas

Lately, I haven't been busy with freelance work, and it's been hard to figure out if I should/what I should post on my blog in the down time. I always wonder if my blog followers (all 12 of them) would like to see, and I would love some insight into what other types of images or posts you would like me to start writing about! I'm hoping to be much better about blogging this year, and my goal is to post at least once a week, if not more.
So please, feel free to leave me a comment about what types of things you would like to see on the blog! If you don't respond, I'll just keep posting cute pictures of my boy, Ruger :)

1 comment:

kerryoutdesigns said...

I enjoy the Rugar photos are random pictures you take in your own life. It's more personal that way! And posting highlights of your freelance of course.