Thursday, March 8, 2012

Today is the Start of a New Outlook!

I'm so excited to be spending the day in Washington D.C. and attending a workshop hosted by my idol photographer, Jasmine Star, from California tonight. I've been following her blog for years, and she has been my motivation to succeed in creating my own style within my freelance business.
She is speaking around the U.S. about growing your photography business and creating a map of success. I'm so thrilled to have been able to get a ticket to this event and to finally meet her!!! I also can't wait to hear what she has to say and I can't wait to put it into place with my own business!
http://jasminestarfix.com/
My mom and I are attending tonight's workshop after hopefully (not getting lost) and strolling around D.C. taking photos on such a gorgeous day! I'll be posting photos from the event next week! Can't wait!!!!!

No comments: