Monday, March 19, 2012

Sweet Baby Avery









Our dear friends emailed us to announce that baby Avery had finally arrived, and they were wondering if Matt & I would like to visit & also if I could snap some images of Avery's first week home. I was thrilled to be photographing another newborn, and Matt & I headed to downtown Baltimore where I scoped out great places to take Avery's photos in their beautifully decorated rowhome.
As soon as I saw what outfits they had picked out, I immediately thought of going in two different feels to the photos I was taking - some I chose to keep very feminine & soft, and others, I went for a more rustic & earthy look. The hallway with the gorgeous bassinet & taxidermy on the walls will be photos that I know her dad will cherish. And the big pink flower on her head & the adorable zebra print diaper cover were the perfect addition to her "girly" photo session.
I'm so excited for their new addition, and can't wait to see her again & see how much she has grown!

No comments: