Friday, March 30, 2012

The Importance of a Family Portrait

Last summer, I finally got my family together to take an "official" family portrait. I've wanted to take one for such a long time, and I realized that I take beautiful portraits for other families, and all I have on my walls are snapshots or photos from my wedding!
If we had more time, I really wanted to take the photo at my parent's farm. So, next portrait will be there with a more relaxed pose & a different color palette. But I'm happy with what I came up with in our little backyard in the city!
If you're thinking the same thing as me and realizing you don't have a nice family portrait all together, please contact me to set something up! This spring is a perfect time to schedule a time to get a new photo that you will cherish!

No comments: