Thursday, August 16, 2012

Megan & Darrin's Wedding














































Megan seemed so calm and collected when I arrived, but I could tell as she put on her dress and was being admired by her beautiful bridesmaids, family, and friends, she started to get a bit anxious. But as soon as she walked down the aisle and held Darrin's hand, she relaxed and lived in the moment. Those vows they both wrote to each other had practically everyone sniffling! And I couldn't help but watch your little flower girl & ring bearers glance up at you with proud eyes as they held their cute pillows, flowers, and "Uncle Darrin, Here Comes Your Girl" sign!
And boy do you and your friends know how to party! The dance floor was packed the entire afternoon. I was extremely impressed with Darrin and his friends and their signing & dancing skills - I've never heard someone belt out "Call Me Maybe" better than they did!
Megan and Darrin - I knew you two were meant for each other the day I met with you and your parents at the coffee shop back in November. The way you smiled at each other as you told the story of your engagement during a family cruise showed me how perfect you are for each other. You two are adorable! Thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding photographer. It means the world to me to know that I was the one to capture your love as you became husband and wife. I hope you are having the most amazing time in Vegas! Throw in an extra quarter in the slot machine for me! :)

No comments: