Monday, May 4, 2009

Bad to Good





I've been bad about blogging lately. Partly because last week, I was dealing with car problems. I just had to take a photo of my poor baby car being towed off campus on Monday (late) afternoon as I was already late to a meeting with a prospective wedding client. Thankfully, only my checkbook was harmed by my car troubles. Work has also been extremely busy.
The end of my week ended great though, as Friday was my 25th birthday. My mom made me an ice cream cake...which is only one of the great things that happened over the past weekend. I had the best time with close friends Friday night going out, delicious burgers with the family on Saturday, and a really productive day at home on Sunday. I was so appreciative to have a weekend at home!!!
So, this week, I am going to try to blog some of the photos from my recent engagement shoots. I still am having trouble choosing my favorite images, but I think I've at least narrowed it down!!!





1 comment:

kerryoutdesigns said...

That cake looks amazing!