Sunday, May 17, 2009

Erica & Jason Tie the Knot!!!

During the ceremony...she was smiling at him the whole time :)
My good friend, Kerry, looking gorgeous as Maid of Honor.

THE KISS!!!



Pink M&Ms & "The Perfect Match" favors with the beautiful Tiffany Blue & Pink Color Scheme.



The Cake, with Mickey & Minnie Bride & Groom
(They're going to Disney World for their Honeymoon)

Jason, the firefighter, and his bride, walking into Justin Timberlake :)

Their First Dance

Erica's surprise..."Stealing Cinderella" ... So So Cute!!!

My friend from college, Erica, got married yesterday. My other friend, Kerry, was in the wedding, and my roomate, Erin, all attended the wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony & reception. It was hard to feel like I shouldn't be working during the wedding, as I was a guest, not a photographer ;) But I still managed to get a few shots during the evening.
Erica was beautiful, and Kerry looked stunning in her Tiffany Blue dress. Matt & I had such a great time!!!
Congrats Erica & Jason!!!






No comments: