Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy Time of Year

On my way back from a venue check yesterday for this weekend's wedding in Hunt Valley, I stopped at Wegman's and saw this cute Oriole's cookie in the bakery section. I knew I just had to get it for my hubby, because both of our weeks are crazy busy with many things to do, and I knew I wouldn't be spending a lot of time just relaxing in the coming weeks.
I'm gearing up for this weekend's wedding at Hayfields Country Club, and then I have another wedding next weekend at Musket Ridge Golf Course in Myersville, MD...another wedding in Frederick & Westminster, MD around Hood College on the 20th, and a fourth wedding on 7/11 in Westminster! I know I will be busy editing photos, but hopefully we will be able to catch an O's game during my "break" time!!!

No comments: