Friday, June 5, 2009

Awaiting a Bride & a Sunny Day

Doesn't this staircase just look like it's missing a beautiful bride?!? I can't wait to take some of Kelly's bridals here!!!

This is the view that the guests will have while watching the ceremony. What a beautiful venue!!!
Thanks Kanji for the reference pics ;)
I'm praying for sunshine tomorrow for a wedding that my boss & I will be photographing, together with two other photographers. It should be an amazing time, and with some great people. I've been going through my idea books to brainstorm poses...there are so many gorgeous places to take photos at this venue, it's hard to decide where to go.
Anyway, I think it will be a pretty day. Either way, there will be lots of love, and family & friends to share in the day with them!!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

wow that's a lot of photographers fora wedding! but that place look so pretty!! hope it was awesome!