Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Rain Held Off!

I am so overwhelmed by the photos that I took this past weekend, and I'm not ready to blog photos yet, but this one shot really caught my eye as I was downloading/archiving my images from Sarah & Matt's wedding. As Stephanie, Sarah's maid of honor, was finishing looping all of the buttons on the back of her dress, I snapped this shot...I anticipated it being an outtake, as the lighting was really dark, but I absolutely love it.
The photos I took this weekend, I think, are some of the best I've ever taken. I'm excited to go through them all, and also worried that I will not be able to edit! I don't think I caught Sarah in one bad photo the entire night!
Keep checking back for new photos & highlights from the Smith wedding. It's going to be a busy week!

No comments: