Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Poses







I was choosing some of my favorite images from my most recent photo shoots, and it was interesting how I chose similar "poses" as my favorites...It makes me think I'm doing something right, and then I also think that I should keep thinking of new poses. I love how both Keeley and Monica are standing in the full length photos. I tend to really like photos that are composed with couple surrounded by a beautiful environment.
I've finally been organizing my ideas of poses into a big binder so that it is easier for me to flip through the pages before a job and get some new ideas of poses for my shoots. I got the clear plastic sleeves and put all kinds of magazine clippings and contact sheets together. I love that I don't have a big pile of magazine pages in a box anymore!!! Hopefully, it will help me to stay fresh in my ideas and continue to think of new poses and ways to photograph my couples!



No comments: